Those of you who jumped on board for the Nvidia Shield Tablet’s debut will be delighted to know that its second firmware update brings some welcome improvements over to the gamer-oriented tablet.
Nvidia’s change log for version 1.1 lists the following:
- Improved WiFi stability in certain scenarios
- Improved camera performance
- Nvidia PRISM feature toggle
- Stability improvements to Shield Hub and Gamestream
- ShadowPlay performance optimizations
- Localization improvements
- Audio optimizations
- Misc. stability improvements
It’s worth noting that this update doesn’t seem to address some of the things that we dinged the Sheild Tablet for in our review, like its battery life, though stability improvements are always a good thing.
The software update can be downloaded via the Settings menu on your device under Settings > About Shield > System updates.