Deal Alert: Grab Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S7 for $530 [34% Off]

BY Sagar Gandhi

Published 9 Jun 2016

galaxy s7

The smaller twin of Samsung’s Galaxy ‘S’ flagship line-up, the Galaxy S7 is retiling on eBay for $530. This represents a discount of 34% which amounts to USD 270 and it is selling out fast!

Samsung launched the Galaxy S7 Duos earlier this year, and though it lacks the curved display screen found on the Galaxy S7 edge, it has the same functionality as the ‘sexier’ device. Currently the device is retailing on eBay for USD 530 exclusive of shipping charges.

The Galaxy S7 Duos has 32GB of storage, 4GB of RAM, and is powered by the Samsung Exynos 8890 chipset. It has a 5-MP selfie camera and a 12-MP rear camera with a Super AMOLED display in Quad-HD resolution to display your beautiful images. It can support 2 SIM cards or a SIM and a memory card for additional storage space of up to 128GB.

At the time of this article, 85% of the available devices were sold, yet there is still time to buy the remaining 15% — another 9 hours.

If you have been waiting to get an unlocked Galaxy S7 Duos, you can do so now, while it is cheap!

Get the Samsung Galaxy S7 now on eBay!